As a freelance writer, I have extensive experience creating content for publications and private clients. Here’s where you can find my work!
Health, Wellness, and Nutrition Publications
- I Have a Breast Cancer Gene But I’m Not Having Preventive Surgery
- Your Guide to Intuitive Eating for the Holidays
- Chugging Water All the Time? Here’s How to Avoid Overhydration
- How Virtual Reality Meditation Helps Me Control My Anxiety
- Your Guide to Common (and Not-So-Common) Grains
- The Surprising Ways Social Media Influences Your Health Choices
- What’s the Difference Between Processed and Ultra-Processed Food?
- 13 Recipes for When All You Have Is Canned Food
- Bogged Down by Negative News? Ground Yourself with a Gratitude Journal
- Turns Out, Expensive Running Shoes Probably Aren’t Worth It
- I Tried an Emoji “Fast.” Here’s How It Changed My Communication
- Why Do Some Say Nutella Causes Cancer?
- What to Eat at IHOP
- Rambutan Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits
- Creative Alternatives to Fitness Routines During Covid-19
Eat This, Not That!
- What Happens When You Eat Too Much Candy
- Can the Optavia Diet Help With Weight Loss?
- 50 Low-Sugar Foods Every Healthy Person Eats
Well + Good
- Gluten Digestion Supplements Aren’t a Magic Pill
- “Meat Extenders” Can Make Transitioning to a Plant-Based Diet Easier and Cheaper
Brit + Co:
- Is It Safe to Strength Train During Pregnancy?
- 12 Simple Swaps to Eat Healthier Without Really Trying
- This Is Why Food Allergies Are on the Rise, According to Experts
Natural Living Ideas:
Parenting and Lifestyle Publications
The Washington Post:
- My Son Is the Short Kid–and That’s Okay
- I Didn’t Want to Socialize with School Moms–Here’s What Happened When I Did
Her View From Home:
- 7 Etiquette Rules That Are Still Worth Following
- 4 Mini Challenges to Try This Lent
- How I Ended Up in a Career I Never Expected
- 10 Meaningful Advent Traditions to Try This Year
- Go and Make Disciples on Facebook: A Guide to Sharing Your Faith on Social Media
- How I Deal With My Fear of Eternity
Blessed Is She: A Gentle Force: Lessons from Christ as the Lion and the Lamb